Marbled Strawberry Cheesecake
How to do it:
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Pettina Sponge Mix, Water and Whole eggs. Mix using whisk for 5 minutes from medium to high speed.
2. Fold melted world compound butter and mix for 1 minute.
3. Pour mixture in a clean sheet tray line with parchment paper and bake for 13 minutes at 190°C.
4. Cool down and set aside.
1. In a large mixing bowl, paddle cheesecake mix and fresh milk on top speed for 1 min. scrape.
2. Paddle on top speed for 3-4 min or until light and even.
1. Boil water and sugar together.
2. Add in the gelatin mass.
3. Mix the sugar mixture into BAKELS Les Fruits Strawberry and place the mixture into Silicon molds and freeze overnight.
Marbled Strawberry Glaze:
1. Combine Saphire Glaze Neutral and water.
2. Bring to a boil to dissolve Saphire Neutral completely.
3. Add the solution to Diamond Glaze White and fold slowly.
4. Glaze temperature should be 35-40°C before application.
5. Marble mixture with Apito Strawberry Flavocol.
1. Place 6 inches base sponge in an 8 inches cake ring line with parchment paper.
2. Half fill cake ring with classic cheesecake mixture.
3. Put jellified strawberry.
4. Fill again with classic cheesecake mixture.
5. Freeze overnight.
6. Pour with Mirror Glaze Strawberry.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Yield: 1 x 8” cake