How to do it:
1. Place all Group 1 ingredients except oil in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a cake whisk, blend on low speed for approximately 1 minute.
3. Scrape down and mix on high speed for 6 minutes.
4. Slowly add oil while mixing on low speed for 1 minute.
5. Deposit into greased and lined 8” round pans.
6. Bake at 170-180°C until done.
1. Beat cremess superior and cold fresh milk until double in volume.
2. Mix custard mix, matcha powder and water for about 1 minute.
1. Cut cake horizontally into 2 layers.
2. Spread filling in between the layers.
3. Cover with the remaining icing and decorate as desired.
Yield: 1 – 9” round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City