How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Lay the silicon mat in a tray and set aside.
3. 2. In the bowl of a standing mixer, paddle mix our Apito Biscuit Mix, sugar, salt, matcha powder and softened Bakels World Compound Butter for 2 minutes at low to medium speed.
4. Deposit the cake batter in a 21”inches Ultra Grip Piping Bag with #869 Ateco French tip.
5. Pipe the mixture in the prepared tray.
6. Bake the cookies for 14 - 16 minutes. Allow to cool slightly in the pan, remove the cookies from the pan and cool completely on wire rack.
7. For the filling; mix Pettina Cheesecake Mix, Half and Half, and Matcha powder for 3-5 minutes using a paddle until homogenous. Pipe filling in-between cookies.
Yield: 70 cookies x 10 grams; 35 sandwiched cookies
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City