Meal and Rye Rings
How to do it:
1. Combine all the dry ingredients and water in a spiral mixer and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add oil and mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until developed.
3. Ferment for 1 hour.
4. Punch down and scale to 55g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Mold into rings.
7. Cook in boiling water for 1 minute on each side.
8. Bake at 200°C for 10 minutes or until done (baking with steam is optional).
Yield: 36 pieces x 55g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City