Meal Choco Chip Bars
How to do it:
1. Soak Fino Meal Base in water for 30 minutes.
2. Combine flour, Fino Double Acting Baking Powder and baking soda in a medium sized bowl. Mix well then set aside.
3. Blend sugar and Bakels Margarine Special in an electric mixer for 2 minutes at low speed.
4. Add egg, light corn syrup and Brite Vanilla Regular and mix at medium speed for 3 minutes.
5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then add the flour mixture and the soaked Fino Meal Base. Blend at low speed until combined. Do not overmix.
6. Fold Fino Dark Chocolate Chips into the mixture.
7. Transfer batter into the prepared 7” x 7” square pan and bake for 30 minutes.
8. Cool on rack to room temperature.
9. Cut with a sharp knife into desired sizes.
Yield: 1 x 7” square cookie slab
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City