Meal Rye and Walnut Bread
How to do it:
1. Mix bread flour, Fino Meal Base, Fino Rye Base, Bakels Instant Yeast, Lecitem Supreme, Les Fruits Apple and walnuts.
2. Dissolve brown sugar and salt in water and mix.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and continue mixing for 2 minutes.
4. Rest dough for 1 hour.
5. Remix dough until fully developed.
6. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
7. Scale into 150 g.
8. Mold dough into loaf shape or as desired.
9. Place two dough pieces into loaf pan and put shortening in between.
10. Proof and bake at 180°C.
Yield: 7 x 300-g dough