How to do it:
1. Dissolve Balec Lacto Albumen in water 1.
2. Mix all ingredients until fully developed.
3. Round and rest for 15 minutes.
4. Flatten the dough to about 1 cm thick and then rest for another 15 minutes.
5. Using a doughnut cutter, cut doughnuts (approximately 50g per piece) and then place on a floured baking tray.
6. Proof for 1 hour.
7. Fry at 150-165°C for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain excess oil.
1. Inject each mini doughnut with filling.
Yield: 97 x 20g dough