Moist Chocolate Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine all cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend using a cake paddle for 1 minute on low speed.
2. Shift to medium speed (speed 6) and blend for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit 200-g batter in a 4” x 2” round pan bottom-lined with wax paper.
4. Bake for 35 minutes at 180°C.
5. Cool and horizontally slice cake in half. Spread Bakels Dulce de Leche in the middle and top with soft ganache. For decoration, strings may be piped on top and sides of the covered cake using
Bakels Dulce de Leche.
1. Melt Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons in a double boiler over low heat.
2. Remove from heat and add all purpose cream. Blend by hand until smooth.
Yield: 2 x 4” round cakes
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City