How to do it:
1. Dissolve sugar, salt and CSP 60 in water.
2. Combine flour, Dobrim Nobro, Bakels Instant Yeast, Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix, eggs and sugar-salt-CSP60 solution, mix on low speed for 3 minutes.
3. Scrape down, add Butta Butteroil Substitute and butter, mix on high speed for 8 minutes or until fully developed.
4. Scale into 50 grams each, round into a ball and rest for 15 minutes.
5. Mold into desired shape then proof for about 1 ½ -2 hours.
6. Before baking, pipe approx. 20 grams of custard filling on top using a pastry bag.
7. Bake at 180°C for about 18-20 minutes.
Yield: 40 pieces x 50 g dough (w/ filling)