Multiseed Pan Pizza Crust
How to do it:
1. Place all purpose flour, Multiseed Bread Concentrate, Bakels Instant Yeast and water in spiral mixer bowl and mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Add Bakels Shortening, shift to high speed and mix for 2 minutes.
2. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
3. Scale into desired weight, round and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Lightly dust with flour and sheet using a rolling pin until 1 cm thickness. Allow dough to relax for 10 minutes in between sheeting until desired thickness is achieved.
5. Proof for approx 1 hour.
6. Bake at 180°C for 10-12 minutes (par-bake).
7. Place toppings and bake at 265°C for 4 minutes or keep frozen until ready for use.
Yield: 1 x 12” diameter pizza crust and 1 x 8” diameter pizza crust
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City