How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients until fully developed.
2. Divide the dough 50-60 grams dough weight. Rest for 10 minutes
3. Mold into turtle shape
4. Proof until double in volume
5. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
How to Assemble:
Spicy Floss Topping:
1. Mix Bakels Custard mix with cold water. Add mayonnaise and mix until combined and set aside.
2. Combine pork floss and cayenne powder together.
3. Make a slit horizontally on top of the baked turtle bread. Spread the custard mixture inside and on top of the bread.
4. Then place generous amount of pork floss on top of the bread.
1. Combine 3rd class flour, sugar, margarine and milk powder together.
2. Weigh 20 grams polo topping and place on top of the dough before proofing.
Yield: 30 x 60 grams