Cheese Herb Pan de Sal
How to do it:
1. Combine all dry ingredients and mix on slow speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Dairy Blend and Bakels Shortening and mix on high speed until developed.
4. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
5. Sheet, evenly distribute cream cheese on top, and mold into a baston. Dredge in bread crumbs and rest for 30 minutes.
6. Scale into 30-g pieces.
8. Bake at 190°C for 15-20 minutes.
Yield: 46 x 30g dough weight
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City