How to do it:
No Time Dough:
1. Blend together bread flour, Hollandia Instant Yeast, Lecitem Supreme and skimmed milk in the mixing bowl and mix on
low speed for about 30 secs.
2. Dissolve salt, sweetener and molasses in water.
3. Add liquid into the dry blend and mix on low speed for about 1 min.
4. Scrape down mixing bowl, add pre-soaked Fino Meal Base and rolled oats. Mix further on high speed for about 8 minutes or until dough is fully developed.
5. Scale to desired dough weight, round the dough and rest for 30 min in a proofer.
6. Mold dough into desired shape, brush top with water and roll dough over the rolled oats. Deposit into corrugated/perforated
7. Proof for about an hour.
8. Bake at 200°C with steam until done.
Yield: 12 piece x 150g dough