Occhio di Bue (Bulls Eye Cookie)
How to do it:
1. Place Bakels Muffin Mix, eggs, egg yolk and salt in a mixing bowl and blend in low speed for 2 minutes or until a dough is formed.
2. Lightly press and wrap with cling wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Place in a dough sheeter or flatten using a rolling pin until thickness is about 5mm.
4. Cut the dough using a 1.5 to 2-inch cookie cutter in as many rounds as possible and lay on a well-greased sheet tray. Cut a hole at the center of half of the cookie dough rounds and place on top of the remaining uncut dough.
5. Pipe with desired Bakels bake-stable economical fruit fillings and bake for 15-18 minutes at 190°C.
6. Cool down and serve.
7. Dust with Fino Dusting Sugar or RTU Pettinice White Icing, if desired.
Yield: 38 pcs