How to do it:
1. Blend Fino Chocolate Cake Mix, Ovalett and Butta Butteroil Substitute for 1 minute at low speed.
2. Add eggs and water, mix at second speed for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit in an 8” round pan lined with wax paper.
4. Bake for 35 minutes at 180°C.
6. Chopped coarsely the oreo cookies. Set aside.
7. Continue mixing the pettina cheesecake mix, water and diluted matcha powder.
8. Slice with 3 layered chocolate sponge cake.
9. Fill in also 3 layer of cheesecake mixture.
10. Chill overnight until it sets.
Yield: 1 x 8-inch round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City