Original Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to do it:
1. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in one bowl. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine dark brown sugar and refined sugar. Mixing on low speed with a cake paddle until the mixture becomes uniform in color.
3. Add Bakels Margarine Special, mixing on low speed to form a grainy paste.
4. Scrape down. Add Brite Vanilla Regular and eggs and mix on medium speed until light and fluffy.
5. Add the remaining dry ingredients and Fino Dark Chocolate Chips. Mix for a few seconds on low speed. Do not overmix.
6. Drop using tablespoons, approximately 40g each into ungreased cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake at 170°C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Immediately remove from pan and let cool.
Yield: 15 x 40-g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City