How to do it:
1. Combine whole eggs, egg yolk, sugar, and salt. Mix with a wire whisk until fluffy.
2. Combine all dry ingredients and gradually add to the egg mixture. Gently fold in until well-blended.
3. Fold in Brite Vanilla Extra Strength.
4. Put mixture in a piping bag with a plain tube attachment.
5. Pipe onto greased and floured baking tray.
6. Bake at 180°C until golden brown. Put another flat sheet underneath the baking tray.
7. After baking, pull out the tray of pacencia. Cool down the oven to 100°C and put back the biscuits. Bake for 1 hour or until the biscuits turn crispy.
Yield: 148 pieces x 5-g batter
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City