Pan de Coco Bread Variants
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients and mix until partially developed.
2. Divide the dough into 3 equal parts (approximately 640 grams each)
a. For the chocolate dough, mix in add 13 grams Apito Chocolate Paste into the dough portion.
b. For the ube dough, add 13 grams Apito Ube Paste into the dough portion.
3. Mix dough until fully developed and divide into 40-gram portions.
4. Round and rest for 5 minutes.
5. Put approximately 20 grams of prepared filling inside the dough.
6. Slightly flatten the dough.
7. For the Coco Ube Bread, top dough with streusel.
8. Proof and bake at 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes.
1. Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and cook at medium heat until it thickens.
2. Cool and set aside.
Yield: 45 pcs