Pan de Coco-Nut Delight
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients except World Compound Butter and mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add World Compound Butter and mix on high speed for 8 minutes or until developed.
3. Remove from mixing bowl and allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
4. Scale to 30g dough weight.
5. Sheet and spread 15g filling. Seal and place on greased flat sheet.
6. Slightly flatten the dough.
7. Pipe topping 1 on top of the dough.
8. Pipe combined Caramel Cream and coconut milk from topping 2 on top of the piped topping 1. Sprinkle nuts and desiccated coconut.
9. Proof and bake at 180°C until done.
1. Combine coconut milk and desiccated coconut and boil in a saucepan.
2. Mix boiled coconut milk and desiccated coconut to the remaining ingredients until evenly distributed.
1. Cream softened butter for 5 minutes at medium speed.
2. Mix for 30 seconds at low speed while gradually adding eggs.
3. Add evaporated milk
4. Add Fino Coffee Boy and mix at low speed for 1 minute then shift to high speed for 3 minutes.
1. Combine Caramel Cream and coconut milk.
2. Set aside nuts and desiccated coconut.
Yield: 33 x 30g dough weight