Pan de Kastila
How to do it:
1. Combine bread flour, all-purpose flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Monofresh Plus, milk powder, Dobrim High Speed, CSP 60, sugar, and salt.
2. Dissolve egg yellow in water and combine with flour mixture. Add whole eggs.
3. Mix for 2 minutes at low speed. Add Bakels Shortening and Bakels World Compound Butter, mix until fully develop.
4. Rest for 10 minutes.
5. Cut into 40g dough.
6. Put filling approximately 10 g each.
7. Roll into bread crumbs.
8. Proof until ready.
9. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
1. Mix all ingredients together.
Yield: 47 x 40g dough