Pan de Patatas
How to do it:
1. Dissolve sugar and salt in water. Mix with flour, Fino Potato Flakes, Dobrim Nobro and Bakels Instant Yeast for 2 minutes on low speed.
2. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and Bakels Shortening, mix until dough is well developed.
3. Round, cover and rest for 1 - 1 ½ hours.
4. Roll into “baston” shape then dip in potato bread crumbs.
5. Rest for another 30 minutes.
6. Cut into desired weight, approximately 30 grams each, using a wooden dough cutter.
7. Proof for 1 hour.
8. Bake at 180°C for 18-22 minutes.
Potato Bread Crumbs
1. Combine bread crumbs and Fino Potato Flakes.
Yield: 59 x 30-g dough