Pan de Three-C
How to do it:
1. Whisk Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix and water at high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Place in a piping bag and set aside.
3. Place flour, sugar, salt, egg yolk, Bakels Instant Yeast, Bakels Sweet Dough Blend, evaporated milk and water in a mixing bowl and mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
4. Add Bakels Margarine Special and mix at high speed for 5 minutes or until developed.
5. Round, cover and rest for 10 minutes.
6. Divide and scale into 30-g pieces.
7. Mold and put prepared custard filling. Place in well-greased round pans.
8. Proof. Pipe center of the buns with Bakels Dulce de Leche.
9. Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes or until pale brown in color.
Yield: 16 pieces