Pandan Kaya Buns
How to do it:
1. Mix all purpose flour, sugar, Bakels Instant Yeast, water, evaporated milk, egg yolk and Lecitem Supreme Bread Improver.
2. Mix for 2 minutes at low speed.
3. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and continue mixing until fully developed.
4. Rest for 10 minutes.
5. Roll-out dough into rectangular shape cover dough sheet with pandan kaya premix.
6. Roll dough into jelly roll style. Cut dough crosswise and place on baking trays.
7. Proof until ready.
8. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
9. Cool and cover with icing sugar.
1. Place water in mixing bowl.
2. Add Pandan Kaya Premix and blend together.
3. Whisk on top speed for 5 minutes.
Yield: 22 buns