How to do it:
1. Place flour, sugar, Bakels Sweet Dough Blend, Bakels Instant Yeast, Fino Potato Flakes, water, milk and egg yolk in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add butter and develop dough thoroughly.
3. Allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
4. Scale to 250g. Roll the dough into long strips. Combine 3 x 250-g dough to create a plait.
5. Place the plaited dough on a greased flat sheet.
7. Pipe topping on the surface and sprinkle 25g Fino Dark Chocolate Chips or roasted almonds.
8. Bake at 180°C until done.
1. Cream butter on medium speed for 5 minutes.
2. Gradually add eggs while mixing on medium speed for 30 seconds.
3. Add Apito Butta Vanilla Essence.
4. Add Fino Coffee Boy Part 2 while mixing on low speed until well-incorporated.
Yield: 2.8 pieces x 750g dough