How to do it:
No-time Dough Method.
1. Place all purpose flour, sugar, salt, Bakels Instant Yeast, water, evaporated milk, egg yolk, Dobrim Nobro and Monofresh in mixing bowl and mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Place butter and Bakels Shortening and develop dough thoroughly for 7 minutes.
3. Allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
4. Scale (30g) and mold with filling into rolls. Place dough in cup cake pans.
5. Apply egg wash then proof for 1½-2 hours.
6. Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes or until golden brown in color.
7. Remove from pan and allow to cool completely.
1. On a double-boiler or non-stick pan, mix together egg yolk, Bakels Condensed Milk and Brite Vanilla Regular. Cook while stirring continuously over low fire until very thick.
2. Cool and set aside. Mixture will harden a bit.
Yield: 81 x 30g dough