Peaches and Cream
How to do it:
1. Place water, eggs, Bakels Muffin Mix and Apito Butta Vanilla in a mixing bowl. Blend using cake paddle for approximately 1 minute on low speed.
2. Scrape down and mix on second speed for 4 minutes.
3. Gradually add cooking oil while mixing on low speed.
4. Deposit into prepared 6-inch baking pans.
5. Bake at 160°C for 20-25 minutes.
6. Cool completely and chill.
1. Place Bakels Whipping Cream in a mixing bowl and cream using paddle on low speed for 1-2 minute or until emulsified. Scrape
2. Add cold water gradually while mixing using a paddle on low speed for 2 minute (until well blended). Scrape.
3. Change attachment.
4. Whip with a wire whisk until desired volume and consistency are achieved.
1. Cut chilled cake horizontally and fill with sliced peaches. Drizzle with triple sec and top with frosting. Place the other half of the cake on top.
2. Cover the cake with a thin layer of frosting.
3. Finish and garnish aesthetically.
Yield: 2 cakes
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City