Peanut Butter Coco Alligators
How to do it:
1. Combine all dry ingredients except Bakels Shortening. Blend in mixer for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and whole eggs. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening. Continue mixing on high speed until fully developed.
4. Rest dough for 15 minutes.
5. Cut dough and mold into hotdog rolls.
6. Proof. Brush with eggwash and bake at 180˚C for 15 minutes.
1. Combine water and Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix in a mixing bowl and whip on low speed until homogenous (approximately 1 minute).
2. Scrape. Mix on high speed for 5 minutes.
3. Add in peanut butter and hand mix until well blended.
1. Cut hotdog rolls in half.
2. Place filling in between and press each half together.
3. Cover the outside of the bun with some filling.
4. Roll in desiccated coconut.
Yield: 36 piece x 60g dough