Pearl Glazed Apple Doughnuts
How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, mix all the dough ingredients except Bakels Dairy Blend. Mix for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the Bakels Dairy Blend and mix for another 2 minutes at medium speed or until dough is elastic or done.
3. Place dough in a large greased bowl. Cover with a cling wrap and let rise for about 30 minutes or until doubled.
4. Roll dough out on a floured surface to about 1/4-inch thickness. Cut into donuts using a donut cutter or cookie cutter. Proof.
5. In a large saucepan, pour frying fat and place on medium heat until oil is 180-185°C. Carefully drop the donuts into the hot oil. Fry for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
PEARL SUGAR GLAZE
1. Heat slowly the Bakels Pearl Wet Fondant in a bain-marie to 40°C - 43°C.
2. Add Bakels Apito Flavocols (optional). Never use plain water to dilute the pearl wet fondant. This will result in a loss of glossy finish.
3. Dip donuts in Bakels Pearl Wet Fondant and let it drop on the rack.
4. Add Les Fruits 50% Apple Filling.
Yield: 24 pcs