How to do it:
1. Mix third class flour, Ovalett, salt, sugar, Balec solution, Fino Double Acting Baking Powder, water, Brite Vanilla Regular and egg yellow color for 1 minute at first speed. Scrape down.
Note: Place liquid ingredients first then add the dry ingredients to prevent formation of cluster solid ingredients at the bottom.
2. Shift to 2nd speed and continue mixing for 4 minutes.
3. Place batter in a 16” x 12” x 1” jelly roll pan.
4. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
5. Roll and cut into 1-inch thick slices.
6. Re-bake for 10 minutes.
Yield: 1 jelly roll pan
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City