How to do it:
1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a paddle, blend on low speed for approximately 2 minutes.
3. Sheet the dough to 5mm.
4. Cut the dough using a 5cm diameter cookie cutter.
5. Bake at 150°C until done.
7. Put 5g pineapple jam in between two biscuits.
1. In a sauce pan, bring crushed pineapple chunks and sugar to a boil.
2. Boil for 20 minutes while stirring constantly until the jam thicken.
Yield: 13 pieces biscuit sandwich
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City