Pineapple Supreme Cake
How to do it:
1. Cream Butta Butteroil Substitute, Fino Cake Emulsifier, salt and sugar.
2. Add all purpose flour, Bakels Baking Powder, baking soda and mix for 30 seconds at 2nd speed.
3. Add eggs, Brite Vanilla Regular and light corn syrup in three (3) stages for 2 minutes at 2nd speed.
4. Shift mixer to 1st speed, add water and pineapple juice and mix for 3 minutes.
5. Add diced walnuts and pineapple pieces. Mix until well distributed throughout the batter.
6. Pour on greased 9” round pan lined with wax paper and bake at 180°C for 45 minutes.
7. Cool. Top with icing then chill before serving.
1. Mix Whip Brite Powder and water for 5 minutes at high speed using a wire whisk.
2. Spread or pipe onto cooled cake immediately.
Yield: 1 x 9-inch round cake