Pineapple Upside Down
How to do it:
Caramel & Topping:
1. In a heavy-bottom sauce pot, melt Bakels Dairy Blend over medium heat. Sprinkle sugar and salt evenly over melted butter.
2. Pour the caramel into the loaf pans.
3. Arrange the pineapple slices over the caramel. Place a cherry at the center of each pineapple slice.
4. Set aside.
1. Place water, eggs, Bakels Muffin Mix and Apito Butta Vanilla in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using cake paddle for approximately 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down and mix on second speed for 4 minutes.
4. Slowly add cooking oil while mixing on low speed.
5. Divide batter and deposit into prepared loaf pans.
6. Bake at 160°C for 40-50 minutes.
Yield: 3 cake loaves
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City