How to do it:
1. Cream butter, Butta Butteroil Substitute and sugar in large bowl until creamy.
2. Add eggs and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength; Beat until light and fluffy.
3. Add flour, baking powder and salt to butter mixture. Beat until sot dough forms.
4. Remove half the dough to medium bowl.
5. Dissolve Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder in melted Butta Butteroi Substitute.
6. Add cocoa solution to remaining dough in mixer and blend well.
7. Divide each dough in half. Refrigerate, if necessary, until firm enough to handle.
8. Between two pieces of wax paper, roll one dough into an 8-inch square. Repeat procedure with remaining dough.
9. Remove top sheets of wax paper. Invert chocolate dough onto the plain dough.
10. Peel of top sheet of wax paper and roll dough up lightly. Repeat with remaining dough.
11. Wrap both rolls in wax paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, approximately 4 hours or overnight.
12. Cut rolls into ¼-inch slices. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased flat sheets.
13. Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City