How to do it:
1. Combine all purpose flour, sugar, salt, Bakels Instant Yeast, Fino Potato Flakes, water, evaporated milk, egg yolk, Dobrim Nobro, and Monofresh in a mixing bowl and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until developed.
3. Scale to 60g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Cover each dough with 20-g topping.
6. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
7. Inject the filling when the bread cools.
1. Melt Apito Cooking Chocolate and butter in a pan.
2. Add evaporated milk and Apito Chocolate Paste.
3. Add sugar slowly.
1. Cream butter on medium speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Fino Coffee Boy Part 2. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Apito Butta Vanilla and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
Yield: 18 pieces x 60g