Polo Wheat Buns
How to do it:
1. Combine bread flour, Fino Meal Base, Bakels Instant Yeast, sugar, soya flour, salt and Dobrim Extra Strength in a mixing bowl and mix for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and eggs and mix for 1 minute.
3. Add Rotitex and continue mixing until fully developed.
4. Form into a ball and let rest for 10 minutes.
5. Divide dough into 50-g pieces. Form each into a ball.
6. Place topping on top of dough. Proof.
7. Brush polo skin with egg wash. Bake at 200°C fro 15-20 minutes.
1. Melt butter and Butta Butteroil Substitute in a double boiler.
2. Add icing sugar and whisk until sugar is dissolved.
3. Add egg and lightly beat the mixture until well combined.4. Add bread flour and mix well to form dough.