How to do it:
1. Cut the butter compound into cubes.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together.
3. Add the eggs.
4. Cut in the butter compound until all flour was covered.
5. Roll out the dough on a flat sheet using a rolling pin.
6. Rest in the chiller for 30 minutes.
7. Thaw the dough for about 15 minutes.
8. Roll out the dough until 9cm thickness using a dough sheeter or rolling pin.
9. Cut into 4” × 3” and place on a well-greased flat sheet.
1. Brush egg wash on the edges of a pre-cut dough.
2. Place 25g of Les Fruits Pomegranate 50% on one sheet of pre-cut dough.
3. Place the second pre-cut dough on top and press around the seams.
4. Press the edges of the rectangle using the fork.
5. Prick the top of the rectangle in multiple spots.
6. Brush with egg wash.
7. Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
8. Cool completely.
9. Place 15g of Bakels Bandung Limau Flavoured Topping on top of the tart.
Yield: 13 sandwiched pieces × 4” × 3” (approximately 75g per 4”x3”)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City