Pomegranate Swirl Bread
How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. In a clean bowl, mix together Les Fruits 50% and Bakels Vanilla Cream. Set aside.
3. In a spiral mixer, mix all dry ingredients on low speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add honey, milk, water and eggs and continue mixing on low speed for 2 minutes.
5. Switch to high speed and add butter. Continue mixing on high speed for 6-10 minutes.
6. Scale dough and rest for 10 minutes.
7. Sheet dough using a rolling pin and form it rectangularly.
8. Spread out the prepared filling (Les Fruits 50% and Bakels Vanilla Cream) and sprinkle raisins.
9. Roll the dough (similar to making a cinnamon roll).
10. Cut the dough thoroughly lengthwise.
11. Alternately braid the dough and meet both ends to form a round bread.
12. Place the dough in a greased loaf pan.
14. Bake at 200°C for 30-40 minutes preferably with steam.
Yield: 4 x 420 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City