Potato-Salted Egg Roll
How to do it:
1. For the filling, combine water, Bakels Golden Sauce and Bakels Bake Stable Custard Mix in a bowl and mix for 6 minutes at high speed. Set aside.
2. For the dough, combine Fino Potato Flakes and hot water in a bowl and paddle for 5-7 minutes. Chill for 1 hour.
3. Combine bread flour, sugar, Lecitex, salt, skim milk powder and yeast in a mixer and mix for 2-3 minutes on low speed.
4. Add the potato mixture and fresh milk then 3 minutes on high speed.
5. Add the Bakels Dairy Blend and continue mixing until fully developed.
6. Bulk ferment for 50 minutes at room temperature.
7. Scale to 20g/pc. Round and rest for 12 minutes.
8. Fill each dough with prepared salted egg-custard mixture and place on a well-greased tray.
9. Proof for 35-40 minutes.
10. Bake at 180-190°C for approximately 15-18 minutes.
11. Once cooled, top with mayonnaise, pork floss and nori sheets.
Yield: 70 pcs