Premier Butterscotch Loaf Bread
How to do it:
1. Dry mix flour, Premier Butterscotch, salt, sugar, Lecitem Supreme, Monofresh and Bakels Instant Yeast for 30 seconds. Add water and mix at slow speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Rotitex and mix at high speed for about 5 minutes or until dough is well-developed.
3. Divide and scale into 400-g pieces. Round, cover and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Flatten dough and sprinkle butterscotch chips before rolling. Mold and place dough in well-greased loaf pans.
6. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Yield: 5 loaves x 400g per loaf