Premier Chocolate Milk Bun
How to do it:
1. Combine water, bread flour and Bakels Instant Active Dried Yeast in a clean and dry bowl. Hand mix for at least 4 minutes.
2. Set aside for 14 hours before use.
1. Mix all the dry ingredients on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add the poolish and fresh milk and mix for 3 minutes.
3. Add the Bakels Dairy Blend and mix for 4 -5 minutes.
4. Bulk ferment for 40 minutes.
5. Scale to 42g, round and rest for 10 minutes.
6. Round again and and put 12pcs in a well-greased round pan.
7. Proof for 30-40 minutes. Take note: Breads with poolish produce a good oven spring. Do not over proof.
8. Brush with egg wash and bake for 25-30 minutes at 180-185°C.
9. Cool down and serve.
Yield: 3 loaves