How to do it:
1. Cream butter, white sugar, brown sugar and Fino Cake Emulsifier for 2 minutes at slow speed.
2. Gradually add eggs, scraping sides and bottom of bowl from time to time.
3. Add water from boiled prunes alternately with dry ingredients. Mix for 2 minutes at slow speed. Add oil and mix until smooth.
4. Fold in drained prunes and cashew nuts until properly blended.
5. Deposit in paper lined loaf or rectangular pans.
6. Bake at 170°C.
1. Cream cream cheese and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, combine Whip Brite and cold water.
3. Mix on high speed for 3 minutes.
4. Fold the Whip Brite mixture in the cream cheese mixture until smooth.
Yield: 2 x 400-g batter