How to do it:
1. Blend Butta Butteroil Substitute and Fino Chocolate Cake Mix for 1 minute at 1st speed.
2. Add eggs and water, shift to 2nd speed and mix for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit batter into a lined jelly roll pan.
4. Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
6. Cut cake into smaller round pieces using a cookie cutter, approximately 12 pieces per pan.
1. In a small sauce pan, combine boiled squash, fresh milk, icing sugar, all purpose flour and Bakels Condensed Milk. Cook over medium heat until homogeneous.
2. Remove from heat and set aside. Cool completely.
3. Add cinnamon powder and nutmeg, mix until combined. Set aside.
1. Melt Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons in a double boiler. Remove from heat.
2. Add all purpose cream and blend by hand until smooth.
1. Spread filling between cakes (stacking up to 3 layers of cake).
2. Spread ganache on cake top.
Yield: 4 mini cakes