How to do it:
1. Combine all dry ingredients and set aside.
2. Cream Bakels Margarine Special, Bakels Shortening and sugar for minutes.
3. Continue mixing on medium speed. Gradually add the *Balec solution until sugar is completely dissolved.
4. Stir in coconut milk.
5. Add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed then shift to medium speed.
6. Scale to 8g. Round and place on floured baking trays. Flatten slightly.
7. Bake at 150°C for 25-35 minutes.
*Dissolve 8.3g Balec in 41.7g water.
Yield: 147 pieces x 8g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City