How to do it:
1. Combine first five ingredients for cake portion.
2. Using a wire whisk, mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Shift to high speed and mix for 5 minutes.
4. Shift to low speed and mix for 30 seconds.
5. Fold in oil.
6. Divide batter in six equal parts.
7. Fold in each of the Apito flavocol variants for each portion to make 6 batters of different flavors.
8. Deposit each flavored batter into individual 6”x 3” - inch rectangular pans.
9. Bake at 200°C for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool.
1. Mix Whip Brite and all purpose cream on low speed for 2 minutes using a wire whisk.
2. Scrape and shift to high speed. Mix for 3 minutes.
3. Gradually add water while mixing on low speed.
4. Continue mixing on high speed for 2 minutes.
1. Place Apito Ube-flavored cake at the bottom of the plate/cake board, followed by Apito Blueberry, Apito Pandan, Apito Lemon, Apito Orange and finish with Apito Strawberry on top. Put filling between flavors.
2. Cover with icing and top with Les Fruits Blueberry 50% and Les Fruits Strawberry 50%.
Yield: 1 Piece Rectangular Cake (6 by 3”)