Rainbow Pan de Putok
How to do it:
1. Mix all dry ingredients for 30 seconds at low speed.
2. Pour water (for unflavored dough)/ flavocol-water (for flavored dough) and mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening, margarine and vegetable oil, then mix at high speed until gluten is developed.
4. Round and mould.
5. Spread filling.
6. Roll into “baston” shape (outer layer: unflavored dough; inner layer: Pandan and Yam flavored doughs).
7. Dip in breadcrumbs.
8. Rest for 45 minutes.
9. Cut into desired weight, approximately 20 grams each using a wooden dough cutter.
10. Place dough on a greased perforated baking sheet.
11. Bake at 180ºC for 20 minutes.
NOTE: MIX SEPARATELY THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF DOUGH.
Yield: 92 pieces x 20 grams