Red Velvet Biscotti
How to do it:
1. Combine and blend Bakels Red Velvet Cake Mix, all purpose flour, eggs and oil in a large bowl. Fold in the desiccated coconut and chocolate chips.
2. Form the dough into a log and bake in preheated 180oC oven for 15 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and slice the biscotti crosswise. Turn and lay sliced pieces cut side up.
4. Bake for another 8 minutes.
5. Cool down.
6. Drizzle with melted Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons.
Yield: 20 pcs
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City