Red Velvet Brownie Bites
How to do it:
1. Blend water, oil and eggs in a mixing bowl.
2. Add Red Velvet Cake Mix, sugar, All Purpose Flour and mix for 2 minute at medium to high speed.
3. Add chocolate chip and mix using paddle on low speed for 30 seconds.
4. Deposit batter in a bite size pans.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes at 180°C. Do not overbake. Freshly baked brownies appear under baked but will set once cool.
6. Cool completely before packing.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City