How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients except oil in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a paddle, blend on low speed for approximately 1 minute.
3. Scrape down and mix on medium speed for 5 minutes.
4. Slowly add corn oil while mixing on low speed for 1 minute.
5. Deposit in a greased and lined jelly roll pan.
6. Bake at 170°C for 20-30 minutes.
7. Cool down.
8. Add prepared frosting and serve cake.
1. Cream BWC for 3 min.
2. Add with cold water and paddle mix for another 2 minutes.
3. Change attachment into whisk and mix for 4 minutes.
Yield: 16” x 12” x 1” jelly roll pan
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City