Red Velvet Cheesecake
How to do it:
1. Mix Bakels Red Velvet Cake Mix, oil and water for 5 minutes on medium speed using a wire whisk.
2. Deposit batter into 6 inches round pan.
3. Whisk all ingredients for cheesecake layer on high speed for 1 minute. Scrape down.
4. Whisk on high speed until light, approximately 3 – 4 minutes.
5. Deposit into the same pan (on top with the red velvet batter).
6. Bake for 45 minutes at 180C.
8. Apply icing on top and put streusels.
9. Drizzle with Diamond Glaze Toffee Caramel.
1. Whisk all ingredients on high speed for 1 minute. Scrape down.
2. Whisk on high speed until light, approximately 5 minutes.
1. Blend all ingredients until well combined.
Yield: 1 round cake x 6 inches