Red Velvet Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls
How to do it:
1. Place flour, sugar, Lecitex, Monofresh, Bakels Red Velvet Cake Mix, Bakels Instant Active Dry Yeast, Fino Potato Flakes, water, milk, and egg yolk in mixing bowl and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add butter and develop dough thoroughly.
3. Remove from mixing bowl and allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
4. Scale to 250-g dough pieces
5. Sheet dough into a rectangular shape until it becomes ½ inch thick.
6. Spread 30g of Cranberry-Butter mixture for every 250g dough.
7. Sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
8. Roll dough from the longer side and seal the edges.
9. Cut the formed log into 8 equal portions using a dough cutter or a kitchen thread.
10. Arrange the dough pieces in greased square pans.
11. Proof for an hour.
12. Bake at 160°C for 25 minutes until golden brown.
13. Brush cream cheese frosting on top.
1. Blend Bakels Dairy Blend and Les Fruits 50% Cranberry. Set aside.
2. Combine sugar and cinnamon and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
1. Blend all ingredients in a mixer with paddle attachment for 2 minutes on medium speed, until well incorporated.
Yield: 5 packs x 8 rolls